Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:16:32 -0500
From:      Chuck Swiger <chuck@codefab.com>
To:        freebsd Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD, PKI-X, and an OID...?

Hi, all--

I've been following the algorithm specified in RFC-3280, STD.1, and
related docs to the point where I've gotten OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.16006
assigned to me from the IANA.

Has anyone figured out the software dependency tree for PKI-X (such as
LDAP, OpenSSL, etc) so that I can associate my OID with it?  I looked in
the ports collection, but I didn't see anything obviously related.

[At least, oidentd or xoids don't *seem* to be related.  :-)]

Thanks,
-Chuck