Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:31:25 +0100
From:      Matthew Bayliss-N3D <matthew.bayliss.01@bbc.co.uk>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Random pccardd errors

Hi

Having recently installed a 3c589 ethernet card I sometimes get an error
with it and it doesn't detect.  Other times it is fine, detects and
configures itself ok.
The only variable I can detect changing is the phase of the moon, planetary
alignment etc.
Anybody else have this?

pccardd[46]: No card in database for ""("")

Matt

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC, unless specifically stated.