Date:      Sun, 22 Jun 2014 13:30:23 -0400
From:      Fbsd8 <fbsd8@a1poweruser.com>
To:        questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   chroot command used with screen utility

Hello list

I have three directory tree filesystems that I want chrooted.
When I issue the chroot path command the host console turns into
the console prompt for the chroot. To have 3 individual chrooted
filesystems I alt/F2 and chroot filesystem #1 ,
then I alt/F2 and chroot filesystem #2 and so on.
So I end up having F1 for the host console,
                    F2 for the filesystem #1
                    F3 for the filesystem #2
                    F4 for the filesystem #3

The goal is to have a primary start up script which will start the
chroot filesystems from the host console without the chroot consuming
the host's console. The "man chroot" command has very little info about
usage. I can only think what I want done can not be done with the chroot
command syntax.

I am now testing with the screen command. I get a daisy-string effect of
shells within shells.

If there is some other method to do this I am interested.
But help with using screen is desired.

Thanks