Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:23:37 -0700
From:      "Victor Wang" <mextor8@hotmail.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   The FreeBSD boot manager?

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C21B93.1CCF8620

  I am hesitant to change my MBR for obvious reasons. Is it possible to u=
ninstall the FreeBSD boot manager from the MBR? And would installing a ne=
w MBR or boot manager on a laptop screw it up?  Thanks in advance.Get mor=
e from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C21B93.1CCF8620

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV><BR>&nbsp;&nbs=
p;I am hesitant to change my MBR for obvious reasons. Is it possible to u=
ninstall the FreeBSD boot manager from the MBR? And would installing a ne=
w MBR or boot manager&nbsp;on a laptop screw it up?&nbsp; Thanks in advan=
ce.<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FR=
EE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://exp=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C21B93.1CCF8620--