Date:      Mon, 1 Oct 2001 23:17:44 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <charon@labs.gr>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fdp-primer/book.sgml contains multiple $FreeBSD$ tags

On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 01:40:27AM +0300, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> The book.sgml text of en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer contains
> three(!) $FreeBSD$ lines.  The first one in the top comment, then

  I think that the line in the comment block, and the line in the
<releaseinfo> tag should be removed.  I believe that <pubdate
role="rcs"> is the only one we should keep.  Do others agree?
Originally some of these were $Date tags but they were mechanically
converted to $FreeBSD$ several years ago.

	  - Murray