Date:      Sat, 17 May 2014 12:02:18 +0200
From:      hhh@sdf.org
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Please commit or comment on PR ports/188930

Hi all

I would like to ask, if someone could commit patches from ports/188930.
It's an update of games/py-mnemosyne to the newest version 2.3.  I would
also like to take the maintainership, if there are no objections.

I'm quite new to the port system and have additional questions:

1. Some of the files in games/py-mnemosyne are explicitly listed in
`pkg-plist' and some are handled by `PYDISTUTILS_AUTOPLIST' in Makefile.
Which one is better to use in the future?

2. If I understand correctly the `py-' prefix in port's name means that
it is a Python library.  Since games/py-mnemosyne is a standalone
program, it should rather be called games/mnemosyne.  What's the best
strategy to rename the port?

Best regards
Henryk