Date:      Sun, 22 Jun 2014 17:46:16 -0700
From:      Chris Maness <chris@chrismaness.com>
To:        andrew clarke <mail@ozzmosis.com>,  "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PAM: Authentication Attack?

I tried that, but was not working.  It seemed to be some
incompatibility with ipfw, and I figured it might be because I am
running 10.0.  Maybe some changes in ipfw broke it.  It seemed easier
to set up than using it with pf, but I got it working.  I like it
better than denyhost that I had been running forever, as it covers
more types of attacks.

Thanks,
Chirs KQ6UP