Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:13:33 +0200
From:      Johann Visagie <johann@egenetics.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>, Matthew Emmerton <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD nntpcache port

[ Removed Julian from Cc: ]

Julian Assange on 2001-09-14 (Fri) at 01:31:03 +1000:

> After applying for and being refused CVS access some years ago,
> then subsequently being accused (by Theo DuhRaat, somewhat amusingly)
> of hacking cvs.freebsd.org, my interest in maintaining the freebsd
> port is not at an all time high. That said, it'd be wrong to paint
> everyone with the same brush; I'm quite happy for someone else
> to take over the port.

Sounds like ancient history to me.  *shrug*

I've updated the news/nntpcache port and gave it a top-to-toe makeover.  Some
testing is therefore probably in order, should anyone feel in the mood.  The
maintainer is -ports for now, so feel free to commit any additional changes
or corrections.

-- V