Date:      Thu, 08 Feb 2007 17:16:56 +0100
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Niclas Zeising <niclas.zeising@gmail.com>
Cc:        Jonatan B <onatan@gmail.com>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: missing man pages

--=-Pvfw9H21SSWXhNPzHO87

Niclas Zeising p=ED=B9e v =E8t 08. 02. 2007 v 16:42 +0100:
> On 2/8/07, Jonatan B <onatan@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> > I came up with a little utility to scan the man pages
> > in the base system and report references to missing man
> > pages. The result is 636 wrong references. Some of these
> > are valid (like the reference to zsh(1) in sysctl(1)) and some
> > are not (like the reference to dhcpd(8) from dhclient(8)), and
> > surely some bugs in my util.
> >
> > How do we go about fixing the man pages?
> >
> > (Please CC me as I'm not subscribed).
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jonathan
>=20
> I think the best way is to post your findings in a PR, or to clean up
> the man  pages and send the patch in diff format as a PR.

Best thing is to write all those missing man pages. You volunteer? :)

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>

In fact, the GAH is a very powerful and secretive organization whose
single weakness is its lack of existance.
  - rec.games.roguelike.angband

--=-Pvfw9H21SSWXhNPzHO87
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?UTF-8?Q?_=C4=8D=C3=A1st?=
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-Pvfw9H21SSWXhNPzHO87--