Date:      Tue, 06 Oct 2015 06:46:37 -0700
From:      "Chris H" <bsd-lists@bsdforge.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Firefox + SeaMonkey (gecko browsers) instant crash on some web pages

On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 12:02:34 +0200 Walter Schwarzenfeld
<w.schwarzenfeld@utanet.at> wrote

www.seznam.cz results in:
Oct  6 06:40:10 udns kernel: pid 96645 (firefox), uid 0: exited on signal 6
(core dumped)

My first thought when first viewing this thread, was to use fetch(1) to
capture the page, and accompanying files to examine their contents. It is
clear to me that the culprit lies in a (largish) JavaScript library, after
it finally loads, the (firefox) browser dumps core.

--Chris