Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:16:02 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mplayer plugin does not work with mozilla-devel-gtk

>(FreeBSD-5.0)
>plugin

>symbol

>installed
> > >it.
>phoenix. I
> > >different on
> > >
> > >Can you try these patches, and let me know if they work?
> >
> > What patches? Seems like you forgot to attach them? :-)
>
>Sorry, here they are.

It works just like dream, thanks! :-)

It's good idea to add cache option in the ~/.mplayer/mplayerplug-in.conf to
make it runs a lot more smoother on 464Mhz machine. Here's what my
~/.mplayer/mplayerplug-in.conf looks like this:

debug=0
cachesize=750
noembed=0
novop=1
use-gui=no

More info about it.. -> http://mplayerplug-in.sourceforge.net/howto.html
(bottom)

**Warning:
cachesize=xx <-- If you set it too high than movie and it will make not
work.
use-gui=yes  <-- Is not stable and not work perfect. Hope, the next version
will work better.
vo=xx        <-- Don't add this option or it will crash the browser.
ao=xx        <-- I don't know, I didn't bother to add it. Because, I am
deaf. ;-)

Cheers,
Mezz