Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:24:49 -0700
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org, advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD Article in Information Security Magazine

That's a big Me To here also.
I found FBSD at the local compusa store a couple years back when I was
just a year old in Mandrake Linux. I saw The Complete FreeBSD on the
shelf, read the box, thought it looked interesting. After checking out a few
web sites, bought it and have never gone back. I now have 3 FBSD boxes
here at home, and even got my boss, a NT guy in a NT network, to let me
set up a FBSD box to do my web site development on. Now it also runs
php and sendmail for outbound autoresponses for our e-commerce site.
Now I am trying to get some in-house mailing lists working. And my boss,
the NT guy, is all for it, and has asked me set up a machine for him to use
at home. I love this stuff.

--
Chip