Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 18:42:24 -0700
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        XDrAcOX@mci2000.COM, newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installing X-Windows

You need to install some of the "packages" included in the distribution.
Try fvwm95 for a start, or qvwm.  Those are fairly decent X clients.  If
you want to get REALLY fancy and have fast hardware, try Enlightenment -
funky client, dude... :-)

If you have trouble accessing the CDROM to add packages, boot from the boot
floppy and select "upgrade an existing system", and re-install the bin
distribution only.  Then you should be able to access the packages.