Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:05:47 +0100
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
Cc:        "Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai" <asmodai@wxs.nl>, lawrence.hy.cheung@philips.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape & "libXt.so.6.0"

On my home machine, it **systematically** dumps core each time I close a subwindow. This machine is a very recently installed and upgraded -Stable machine (with the latest Xfree 336 compiled from the ports)

     TfH

Hi

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr wrote:

> beware of the "native" FreeBSD version of Communicator 4.7 : I could
> not have it run on my newest 3.4-Stable+Xfree86336 install.

Why?  I'm running it right now and it runs fine.  Stable too as long as
Java and Javascript are turned off.