Date:      Fri, 16 May 2003 15:17:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
To:        Scott Long <scott_long@btc.adaptec.com>
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PATCH: merge calc geometry calls into convenience function

On Fri, 16 May 2003, Scott Long wrote:
> cam_calc_std_geometry() might be a better name.  I like the idea in any
> case.  However, could you hold off until after the 5.1 branch?

Of course.  This was just something I had in my tree that I wanted to get
out for review.  It is not being considered for 5.1.  I'd also like
comments about the location of the function and prototype (in cam.c and
cam_ccb.h).  This is a minor thing but good since several bugs were
uncovered in the previous cut/pasted functions.

-Nate