Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:11:10 -0300
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?q?Luciano_Moreira_Matt=E3o?=" <mattao@terra.com.br>
To:        wicked@delfi.lv
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Permission Thing (still)

You should use mtools, to read/write your msdos partition. it's in
ports collection. There are one tutorial about configure it in
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2000/12/13/FreeBSD_Basics.html

If you want only read your msdos partition, you can use DiskLabel for
configure the system for mount automatically when you boot the system.

Luciano Moreira Matt=E3o