Date:      Fri, 27 Nov 2009 15:05:25 -0500
From:      Roger <rnodal@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to diagnose server crashed.

Hello all,

I'm running a dedicated server and today I was not able to ssh to it.
I contacted technical support and they reported to me that the machine
had frozen (they could not see anything on the screen neither type
anything).
So I was forced to do a hard reboot. Is there anything that I can do
to find out what happened?
I'm currently running 7.2-p4. I looked over some logs and the only
weird thing that I saw was a lot of:

"Limiting closed port RST response from xxx to xxx".

I'm only running a ssh server with minimal amount of software and
running the generic kernel.
I recently finished doing a re-installation so I do not have a
firewall in place yet.

Any tip or suggestions would be appreciated.

-r