Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:41:37 -0600
From:      "Robert Herrold" <bobber@intense.net>
To:        "Nathan Mace" <mace_nathan@uchaswv.edu>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: whois records hacked?

Thanks to those who have straightened me out :)

Guess I've never one a whois on Microsoft.com before. Results were

$ whois microsoft.com

Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

MICROSOFT.COM.Z---HELLO-FROM-SIBERIA---I.Z3S.COM
MICROSOFT.COM.WILL.LIVE.FOREVER.BUT.LUNIX.SUCKS-BYBIRTH.ARTISTICCHEESE.COM
MICROSOFT.COM.WILL.ALWAYS.FEARPENGUINS.COM
MICROSOFT.COM.WHOIS.RESULTS.MAKE.A.GREAT.HUMOUR-LIST.COM
MICROSOFT.COM.WAS.HACKED.TODAY.BY.JAMESSMALL.COM
MICROSOFT.COM.TONY.HAS.SEXUAL.IN.ADEQUACY
,etc