Date:      Thu, 2 Sep 1999 15:41:08 +0100
From:      Clem.Dye@wdr.com
To:        alex.ramirez@mciworld.com, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: I/O port for a MKE CR-563 CD-rom

As I recollect, both the 'stub' interface card and the SB cards use
an address of 300h without an IRQ assigned. Check-out the Panasonic
and Creative Labs web sites - the DOS drivers for the 562/563 drives
are still up for grabs and these should contain setup info. Try and
get the drive working under DOS (MS-Dross, DR-DOS etc.) first to
confirm proper operation before arm-wrestling with FreeBSD!

Clem