Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:00:54 -0800
From:      D.Cook <dcook102@yahoo.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   djbdns and apache virtual host

Hello all,

We replace bind with djbdns in FreeBSD, but ever since our website can
only be accessed with the domain named registered with InterNIC, ie,
ns.ddd.com.  www.ddd.com and ddd.com dont work anymore.  Does anyone
know how to coordinate djbdns with Apache?  We have added djbdns alias
in tinydns data and make.  We also have Apache virtural host named
ddd.com and *.ddd.com.  But still no luck.  Any help is highly
appreciated.