Date:      Thu, 09 Mar 2006 21:09:22 -0400
From:      Christian Lopez de Castilla Wagner <lopisaur@gmail.com>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Siemens S55/56 synchronization options

--=-Gz1Cl0tBmO6FyAuo8TOA

Thanks a lot, you really helped me with that. The push is working as
expected.
What I'm having trouble with right now is the OBEX server mode.
I read the man page for obexapp and just noticed you actually wrote it.

Entering

hellion# obexapp -s -S -C 1

 just exits, as well as using the -d or -D (from what I reckon, -d
should keep the session on the terminal and -D should do about the
same). The server never actually starts.
Is this due to the fact that I'm not using PIN codes and/or because I'm
not using the -u user_name option?

I have been trying to run the whole process as root and want to put the
files in /root, that's why I'm not using -u.

Anyway, I really appreciate the help.
Thank you.

--=20

Christian Lopez de Castilla Wagner