Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:31:17 -0600
From:      "Jim C. Nasby" <jim@nasby.net>
To:        "reel@sympatico.ca" <reel@idemnia.ath.cx>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: IPFW problem! (urgent)

ipfw list will tell you what rules are currently loaded. If you locked
yourself out of the machine remote, then you have no choice but to go
to the console. This is why you don't want to mess with the firewall
when you're not local, but I guess you just learned that the hard way. :(

On Sun, Feb 11, 2001 at 12:40:28PM -0500, reel@sympatico.ca wrote:

jim@nasby.net                                               /___\

Give your computer some brain-candy! www.distributed.net Team #1828