Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:01:23 +0400
From:      "Postmaster" <postmaster@menatep.netto.ru>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problem with IDE cdrom...

Hi, FREEBSD.ORG! Sorry for bad English...

Can you help me? I can't mount my IDE CDROM Mitsumi FX3210S!0 under FreeBSD
3.3

There are

    options ATAPI
    options mcd0 at isa? port 0x300 bio irq 15

lines on my /usr/src/sys/i386/MYKERNEL file. No problem with compile
MYKERNEL :-)

# ls /dev |grep mcd0
mcd0a
mcd0c
rmcd0a
rmcd0c

# mount /dev/mcd0a /mnt
mount: Device not configured

# mount /dev/mcd0c /mnt
mount: Device not configured

# dmesg |grep mcd0
mcd0 not found at 0x300

My CDROM plugged as Secondary Slave (also I'm try to plug it as Secondary
Master)

But in Windows my CDROM has bio 0x0170 irq 15. Why?

Regards, Sergey, Russia.