Date:      Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:21:34 -0500
From:      Dustin Wilhoit <lists@elhombre.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Geom_gbde and Hardware Crypto Accelerators

After searching google and the archives I wasn't able to find any
current information on the status of hardware cryptographic
accelerators (like the Soekris vpn1401) and gbde.  Can gbde harness the
power of one of these accelerator cards yet?  If so do they provide
significant offloading from the processor(s)?  Any comments on the
Soekris vpn1401 card I've been thinking about?  Thanks in advance.

Dustin Wilhoit
lists@elhombre.us