Date:      Sat, 2 Feb 2013 20:56:15 +0200
From:      Elias Chrysocheris <elias_chr@otenet.gr>
To:        embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cubieboard

Hello to all.

Recently I had some hardware failures and I decided to make a small freebsd
backup/apache/mysql/php/samba server (samba is not really necessary) using a
small board that I could use some of my old 500G hard disks (perhaps) in
mirror. I found Cubieboard in the internet that has some of the specifications
required. I also found that there is a team that tried to run FreeBSD on it.

Does anybody know if it is possible to run FreeBSD and some of those servers I
mentioned? (or lighter alternatives of cource). Does the SATA interface of
Cubieboard work fine? Any info about this board and FreeBSD would be great.

Thanks a lot
Elias