Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:45:36 -0200
From:      H <h@matik.com.br>
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
Cc:        lioux@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FBSD edonkey-gui-gtk-port

--nextPart1879046.IdhbbodyKr

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 10:10, Peter Pentchev wrote:

Thank you for your answer.
You answered in name of ?

I like to add only to shorts here:

Any responsible person should be interested in anythink what could deal wit=
h=20
the name of product or services he represent.

The issue is not running as root or any advice about not to do so.

The issue is the word NOOB.

A decent advice as "Please do not run as root" and if you really want to ad=
d=20
"--as-root" to the command line would be perfectly correct and do not offen=
d=20
anybody and states the good education and respect of the responsibles.