Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:56:40 -0700
From:      Peter Haight <peterh@sapros.com>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Reading from the USB ugen device.

>This might be caused by longstanding brokenness in sys_generic.c.  E.g.,
>in dofileread():

Finally got a chance to try this out, but making this change didn't work.

I did finally get the usb driver to print debug messages to the console and
syscons, but the volume of messages is overwhelming syslogd so many messages
are getting dropped. This is making it really hard for me to understand
what's going on. Is there some way to make the kernel log to a file instead
of to syslog? Or log more reliably?