Date:      Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:02:59 -0400
From:      Sean Cavanaugh <millenia2000@hotmail.com>
To:        Zbigniew Szalbot <z.szalbot@lc-words.com>, "N. Raghavendra" <raghu@mri.ernet.in>
Cc:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Windows > Unix volunteers

raghu@mri.ernet.in> CC: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org> Subject: Re: Windows=
 > Unix volunteers> > Hi all,> > N. Raghavendra:> > At 2008-06-26T18:17:19+=
02:00, Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:> > > >> What is a good place to look for vol=
unteers who would like to modify> >> Windows source code for an open source=
 software. We have a programme> >> that changes wallpapers on your desktop =
but it is only available for> >> Windows.> >>> >> As a FreeBSD fan, I'd lov=
e to see it in ports.> > > > I guess you have already checked out graphics/=
chbg, and perhaps some> > other similar ports, before asking that question.=
> Yes, I have. I am not really looking for such software but for a forum > =
where people who do UNIX can be found.> > FYI - our little software is spec=
ial one in that it changes backgrounds > with Bible's life words (www.lcwor=
ds.com/en/desktoplive.html).> > Anyway, I am not trying to advertise it her=
e, especially that it is for > Windows. Just trying to find out where to lo=
ok for people who could be > interested in porting it into UNIX using our W=
indows source code, if > they find it helpful.> > I hope I am not offending=
 anyone.> > Warm regards,>=20
=20
=20
So you are trying to port YOUR code to BSD. Your original post made it soun=
d like you found a program and just wanted to see same functionality in BSD=
.
There is an opensource program similar to yours but it is designed for use =
with webshots and flickr but im sure could very easily be modified to conne=
ct with your website. http://www.webilder.org/
=20
-Sean
 =