Date:      Sun, 2 Feb 2003 13:22:00 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Anselm Garbe <anselmg@t-online.de>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: little path for /usr/ports/Makefile

--yRA+Bmk8aPhU85Qt

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 02:43:02PM +0100, Anselm Garbe wrote:
> Hi there,
>=20
>    this is a little patch for /usr/local/Makefile, which resolves bad
>    prefix generation of 'make index', but with constant PREFIX-values.

It looks like you got this patch back-to-front (and context or unidiff
format is usually expected), but this defeats the purpose of the
change that made those variables point to nonexistent directories (in
fact it almost reverts it).

Something is wrong with that 'sed' line, but I haven't had time to
track it down.  If someone else can find the problem I'd appreciate it.

Kris

--yRA+Bmk8aPhU85Qt

--yRA+Bmk8aPhU85Qt--