Date:      Sun, 5 Nov 2006 03:26:19 +1100
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        Yamada Ken Takeshi <ken@tydfam.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: eclipse-3.2.1 port : failure building

On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 21:40:03 +0900 (JST)
Yamada Ken Takeshi <ken@tydfam.jp> wrote:

>   Which gnome are you using, gnome-2.14?
>   It looks like you have the same symptom I had when I compiled previous
> version with gnome-2.16.  I asked David to enable to compile on gnome-2.16
> and I think current one is for gnome-2.16.
>
>   All gnome-2.16 related moved to /usr/local from /usr/X11, and it causes
> some problems.

I don't use full gnome, but the gnome components that I *do* have installed are
2.16 (latest from ports)... so are you saying that this *should* have been
fixed? or that there's another commit waiting to happen that contains the fix?

thanks!!

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Do not take away the camels hump, you may be stopping him from being a camel.

Warned.