Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:47:21 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Gransden" <jeremy.gransden@gmail.com>
To:        "Bin Cheng" <bicheng@ironport.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: System wont boot from cdrom (was: (no subject))

On Dec 12, 2007 7:13 PM, Bin Cheng <bicheng@ironport.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> System can't boot from 7.0-BETA4-i386-bootonly cd-rom. I downloaded
> 7.0-BETA4-i386-bootonly, 7.0- BETA4-i386-disc1 and 7.0-BETA4-i386-disc2
> first then burn it on the cd-rom. Any idea? Please let me know.

Hi,

We are going to need much more information then that. How did you burn the
cd's? (the files you downloaded are cd images that need to be burned as
such). What type of hardware? Is the bios set to boot from cd? Do you have
problems booting from other bootable cd's? Please be a little more
descriptive when asking questions, and you may get more answers.

Also,
Please use a more descriptive subject line. Many who read this list will
discard any email without a subject.

thanks,
Jeremy