Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:25:15 -0400
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        <johann@broadpark.no>
Cc:        "FBSDQ" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Postfix isn't recieving mail

For postfix or for that matter any  email smtp postoffice to receive
inbound email direct from the public internet, you must have registered
your domain name with an domain name register and have an 24/7 internet
connection so any email using your  terrabionic.com  will be pointed to
you.

If this is not your case them you need to install the fetchmail port to
get your email from your ISP pop3 server and hand it to postfix.
If you have LAN winboxs you will also have to install the port qpopper
to act as your pop3 server so outlook can get email from postfix.

On your FBSD postfix box, you can use the FBSD builtin email program
called mail.  Enter mail on the command line.
.