Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 1998 17:57:39 -0300 (ART)
From:      Claudio Estienne <cestien@fi.uba.ar>
To:        emutimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   can't record files

Dear Sirs:
	I was trying to record files with NAS aurecord tool but I
couldn't.
I have a Sound-Blaster-16 card, and when I look at recorderd waveform with
auedit it shows me three channels. Each one interrupted periodically by a
silence. I couldn't set device 0 to take just one track.
	The only way I know to drive my SB card in FreeBSD is trough NAS
services. I would appreciate any information concernig this problem.
	Sincerely your,

Ing. Claudio Estienne
Departamento de Electronica
Facultad de Ingenieria