Date:      Thu, 25 Apr 2013 22:01:26 +1200
From:      zulu <zulu@openvps.biz>
To:        Laurent Alebarde <l.alebarde@free.fr>
Cc:        "freebsd-jail@freebsd.org" <freebsd-jail@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: state of the art ?

No patches are mentioned in the README, there was a simple cha=
nge
required for=C2=A0 /etc/rc.d/devfs on 9.0 which is not needed anym=
ore with
9.1. The rest of the optional changes (not required) are re=
lated to
VNET and ZFS management inside the jail - if needed=
..

VNET is not officially production ready, this is relative tho=
ugh, as
some folks are already using it in production environments. T=
o use ZFS
and Jails (or even VNET) you will need to become an expert=
 to some
degree anyway :).

=C2=A0

Cheers=
,

Peter

On Thursday, 25-04-2013 on 21:11 Laurent A=