Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:34:27 -0400
From:      Michael Conlen <meconlen@netwolves.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ET 5025 ISA Serial Cards

I'm curious if there is any experience with the ET 5025 ISA serial cards
and FreeBSD 4.0. I'm attempting to use them but I'm running in to
problems and their tech support implied that there are not many people
using this combination. The problem is that when you ifconfig them per
their doc's it returs

ifconfig: ioctl (SIOCAIFADDR): Invalid argument

The device is configured in the kernel and shows up in dmesg.

Michael Conlen