Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 11:56:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David K Phinney <dphinney@dowco.com>
To:        julian@whistle.com (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        dphinney@dowco.com, FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Listing devices in 2.2.x

That file has unfortunately been rotated enough times that the boot
messages have been purged.

Is there any other way? Is there no tool to extract the info from the
kernel?

Please send answers to my email address, and thanks again!

--dave
David K. Phinney
Systems Administrator                                   (604) 933-2821
dowco.com internet                                      dave@dowco.com