Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:48:39 +0300
From:      Corvette <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Multiport boards (Dialin Modems)

Hi
I have been asked to find a cheap solution for dialin for a few users.
I am thinking about a Cyclades board or one of those Boca boards and
some rack-mounted modems.
I've checked the web and identified Cyclades "Cyclom 8YoP" and Boca Research's
BB2016.
What are folks using out there? Anyone can help me with some HOWTOs (titbits)
towards this endeavor?

TIA

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

Life has been compared to a race, but the allusion improves by observing, that
the most swift are usually the least manageable and the most likely to stray
from the course. Great abilities have always been less serviceable to the
possessors than moderate ones. -Oliver Goldsmith