Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:01:51 +0100 (CET)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>
To:        "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
Subject:   RE: Error while trying to build JDK 1.2.2

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Koster, K.J. wrote:

> > Jan 22 14:18:33 htec /kernel: cmd java pid 879 tried to use
> > non-present sched_se
> > tscheduler

> Well, I don't know what's wrong here, but this is not what is supposed to
> happen. Could someone on the Java list comment on this problem? What are the
> non-present messages about?
>
> Alexey, perhaps you should reinstall the Linux emu port before proceeding.
> It looks like something went wrong there.

No. These messages indicate that the kernel was built without

options		P1003_1B	#Posix P1003_1B real-time extensions
options         _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING

Please recompile your kernel with the above, and it should be fine.

Andrzej Bialecki

//  <abial@webgiro.com> WebGiro AB, Sweden (http://www.webgiro.com)
// ------ FreeBSD: The Power to Serve. http://www.freebsd.org --------
// --- Small & Embedded FreeBSD: http://www.freebsd.org/~picobsd/ ----