Date:      Fri, 01 Aug 1997 15:26:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      ron@cts.com
To:        REDTHUNDER <Rthunder@cris.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: a folow-up to the installing freebsd from a remote terminal.

Chris,

This isn't the easist thing to explain. The worst problem is the bios delay and
if there is boot manager prompt. I would be happy to sit down at my computer
and work this out with you. I'll be at my home tomorrow. Give me a call at 503
699 4124 after 08:00 PDT and we'll see what we can do.

Ron McDaniels

Ron@cts.com

E-Mail: ron@cts.com
Date: 08/01/97