Date:      Fri, 19 May 2006 04:04:15 +0200
From:      Markus Brueffer <markus@brueffer.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, pav@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, Ion-Mihai IOnut Tetcu <itetcu@freebsd.org>, Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de>, jumper99@gmx.de
Subject:   Re: Attn. "Helmut Schneider" <jumper99@gmx.de>

--nextPart2132658.5s3IeGAfPH

Am Thursday 18 May 2006 23:55 schrieb Pav Lucistnik:
> Matthias Andree p=C3=AD=C5=A1e v =C4=8Dt 18. 05. 2006 v 23:32 +0200:
> > As I can inject my message directly to GMX, I'm Cc'ing Helmut Schneider.
> >
> > Ion-Mihai "IOnut" Tetcu <itetcu@freebsd.org> writes:
> > > gmx.de stupidly blocks mails from guys with @freebsd.org emails :)
> > >
> > >  freebsd.org descriptive text "v=3Dspf1 ip4:216.136.204.119 ~all"
> > > means that listed ip is _NOT_ the only one legitimate SMTP server for
> > > freebsd.org.
> > >
> > > This last shit is nothing new as, in my experience, gmx.de is one of
> > > the worse administered email servers. You might want to change your
> > > email address to some other service, with at least half-competent
> > > admins.
> >
> > Wrong- the downstream is free to decide what to make of SPF information.
>
> Wrong - they should respect what the definition of ~all in SPF specs is.

Exactly. I have already mailed them a couple of months ago about this with =
a=20
proper explanation of the problem but never got a response.

=2D-=20
Markus Brueffer =C2=A0 =C2=A0| GPG-Key: http://people.FreeBSD.org/~markus/m=
arkus.asc
markus@brueffer.de | FP: 3F9B EBE8 F290 E5CC 1447 8760 D48D 1072 78F8 A8D4