Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:54:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   New US CVSup mirrors

With FreeBSD-4.2 being released in a few days, we can expect the usual
big increase in the load on the CVSup mirror sites.  This note is
to remind you that we have 3 relatively new mirrors in the US, and
they're all pretty lightly loaded so far.  The recently added mirrors
are:

    cvsup9.FreeBSD.org in Minnesota (Thanks, Qwest!)
    cvsup10.FreeBSD.org in California (Thanks, Yahoo!)

and, just added today:

    cvsup11.FreeBSD.org in Virginia near Washington, DC (Thanks, UUNET!)

Do yourself a favor and try these new sites.

John Polstra, CVSup Guy