Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 13:58:48 +0400 (MSD)
From:      =?KOI8-R?B?4c7E0sXKIP7F0s7P1w==?= <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RFC: japanese LOCALE stuff

On Thu, 18 Sep 1997, Julian Elischer wrote:

> Can someone who understands all this RUNE stuff better than I do,
> please look at it. (e.g. Ache)

I doubt I can help much here since I don't know anything about Japanese
code tables or language. Rune's idea itself are pretty simple but it isn't
means that integration of SJIS would be easy or its way is known by me. We
need some people (Japanese are better) who understand both SJIS and locale
stuff.

--
Andrey A. Chernov
<ache@null.net>