Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:02:34 +0100
From:      Ed <edvard@post.omnitel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help!!! miscellaneous...

        Hello All !!!

    I have some big problems,

    1. Why when I trying to write file into floppy (on
sector),

    using command: "cat filename > /dev/fd0",

    I'm getting: "cat: stdout: Invalid argument" ???

    How can I write boot sector on to floppy in other
way??????

    2. What does mean ".org XXX" command in assembler, where can I get
more
    information???

    3. How to initialize double pointer on "C";
    for example: "char **foo; foo = (char**)malloc(size*cnt)"
    I'm not sure is it correct, so please help me !

    Many thanks in advance - Ed