Date:      Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:43:56 +0000
From:      Neil Darlow <neil@darlow.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Webmail

Hi Wash,

POP3 and IMAP on the same server don't make good bed-fellows.

Squirrelmail at http://www.squirrelmail.org/ is an IMAP-based webmail client
and has a separate Virtual Domain plugin that permits the user@domain type
logins you are looking for. It works well with uw-imap/c-client.

Regards,
Neil Darlow M.Sc.