Date:      Tue, 6 Oct 1998 13:08:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ex0 failures.

I may have seen a post like this before, but neither myself or my
coworker could find it in the archives...

I have some old(er) Inter EtherExpress 10 (ex0 driver) cards and haven't
had any problem with them up until yesterday. Yesterday one of the cards
on my NATD box died, and no reboot would bring it back to life. Today the
same model card on a different machine, showed the same signs of death, so
I up'd a tx0 card I had in the machine doing nothing, and added the
appropriate routes.

Question being: Has anyone else seen this kind of (shotty) performance?
		Has anyone found a remedy?
		Is this limited to the ex0 driver, ex0 cards, or both?

Thanks,

- bill fumerola [root/billf]@chc-chimes.com - computer horizons corp -
-  ph:(800)252.2421 x128 / bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - BF1560  -

	"Logic, like whiskey, loses its beneficial effect
	when taken in too large quantities" -Lord Dunsany