Date:      Wed, 30 May 2001 09:38:09 +0800
From:      "Stanley Ho" <ctho24@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   No boot-load, No kernel when booting system

Hi,
We are developing a system on the FreeBSD system with AMD Duron 700, 64Mb
RAM. Yesterday we left it on for the 24 hours, and we cant boot up the
system this morning (the system is already off this morning, don't know what
is the problem). Anyway there are a lot of important data in the FreeBSD
system's harddisk.
We tried to re-install the system but there is an error stated that unable
to mount the harddisk. So is that any solution to help us to get the get the
data "back"?
Thanks for your help.

Stanley