Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2007 07:36:53 +0100
From:      Bruce M Simpson <bms@incunabulum.net>
Subject:   Re: MFC of ether_input() changes

Actually, I thought the change which moved the VLAN tag out of the mbuf
tag pool and into the mbuf packet header had also been MFCed. It has not.

As CURRENT is the branch normally used for feature development it is
probably best I don't MFC this unless the VLAN tag change is MFCed also.

Therefore there is not a lot of point in merging this change apart from
to benefit from the code cleanup which M_PROMISC offers, so I'll back
off for now.

Cheers...
BMS