Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:28:58 +0400
From:      Rino Mardo <helixfish@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD gen info

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 11:12:39PM -0800 or thereabouts, Galecki wrote:
> How much would it cost me to buy the free bsd software for a DNS machine and http machine, I am also looking into configuring a anonymous ftp and https servers.  Where can I find documentation on DNS configuration?
>         --Thank you for your time.

FreeBSD is very well documented.  You can find it in /usr/share/doc/handbook or
in www.freebsd.org itself.  As for the software it all depends on how you want
to go about it.  You can download the ISO and burn your own fbsd cd or order
one from freebsdmall.org which should be around US$69 with manuals and several
CDs with it.