Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:18:08 -0600 (CST)
From:      Kris Kirby <kris@hiwaay.net>
To:        Paul Robinson <wigstah@akitanet.co.uk>
Cc:        Joe Greco <jgreco@ns.sol.net>, "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Filesystem size limit?

> It gets worse when you're talking 'movies' though, because typically a 60
> sec mpeg is going to be as big as 8-9Mb. Therefore you're getting less
> time for your byte, however, you might 'appreciate' it more... not that I
> know or anything.... :)

Paul,

   We understand perfectly. In the course of maintaining your "user"
machines, you have to be on the lookout for MP3s and MPEGs and all sorts
of oddities that make ISPs unprofitable. Of course, you can't be held
responsible for accidentally double-clicking instead of single-clicking.

:-)
---
<kris@nospam.hiwaay.net>    |