Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:17:17 -0500
From:      Eric Thornton <ewthorn2@eos.ncsu.edu>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: port problems

i usually run cvsup from X so just
%cvsup ports-supfile

my ports-supfile is as follows
it came from a (slightly) older version of cvsup or cvsup-it

# $Id: ports-supfile,v 1.14.2.2 1999/04/08 08:07:54 asami Exp $
# blah more comments

*default host=cvsup6.freeBSD.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=.
*default delete use-rel-suffix

ports-all

# These are the individual collections that make up "ports-all".....
# individual ports commented out